The R&D Analytics Group is looking for an experienced, sharp and highly motivated hands-on team leader, responsible for the core logic and algorithms of the platform (aka analytics), working with complex data models, with emphasis on performance, scalability and concurrency.
- Lead Java development team responsible for the analytic modules and algorithms of the platform
- Design and implement solutions in the security analytics space
- Optimize high complexity algorithms and data models, with emphasis on performance, scalability and concurrency
- Drive the incorporation of new analytic technologies and concepts into the Skybox platform
- At least 7 years of software development experience, out of which at least 5 in Java/C++
- At least 2 years of experience leading a team (2-4 members)
- Practical, real-life experience in one or more of the following domains: graph theory, planning and simulation algorithms, and/or other analytic technologies (AI, big data, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge in multi-threaded programming, memory and performance optimization.
- BSc. in Computer Science, with excellent grades – a must
- MSc. in Computer Science – an advantage
- Background in networking and security – a major advantage