The channel organization at Skybox is strategic to our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal to recruit, train and enable our channel partners to become empowered to best position and sell Skybox offerings.
The role is centered on effective relationship management leading to measurable results and increased revenues, market share, and co-selling depth within each partner sales team. Your success in this role will hinge on the creation and execution of unique business plans with each partner within your span of control. You’ll be measured primarily on the joint business executed with each partner.
- Develop and execute business plans driving all aspects of the partner relationship to maximize growth opportunities and ensuring partner is well-positioned to deliver successful customer implementations and recommendations
- Work well in a team environment to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Design compelling value proposition that inspire partners to promote our solutions
- Create services based on our emerging and established technologies increasing revenue growth
- Provide clear and consistent communication across the region with your dedicated partners to build strong partnerships throughout your assignment
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with senior management and various stakeholders
- Maintain and measure activity and performance reports and dashboards
- 7+ years’ experience in Channel Management, or Sales (with experience having sold through re-seller’s) within the enterprise software ecosystem and/or network security industry (Security infrastructure experience preferred)
- Strong leadership skills coupled with strong sales skills evidenced by having successfully achieved against an individual quota in the past
- Understanding of channel operating models and experience with Security infrastructure focused partner’s
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and solution development with the ability to fully internalize and effectively present the Skybox value proposition
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to think creatively with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Consistent track record of leading complex sales situations through negotiation and conflict resolution