We are looking for a dynamic marketing innovator who will lead the way to greater visibility and awareness of our company and solutions through brand development, corporate communications, content marketing, and integrated marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and expert communicator, able to create persuasive narratives, campaign themes and promotions that will be noticed.
You will lead a team of communicators, program managers, and agencies to architect integrated campaigns that drive brand awareness, audience engagement, and educate the market about Skybox solutions. Creativity is essential, as you will be a key source for novel themes and campaign design. A global mindset and experience is required, as you will oversee communications and programs that influence international audiences.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, and is located at the Skybox Security headquarters office in San Jose, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy: Develop exciting marketing strategies to reach and engage global audiences
- Brand Awareness: Build awareness of Skybox with target audiences. Promote the brand through press, analysts, content and advertising programs.
- Marketing Communications: Provide leadership and editorial direction to the Marketing Communications team to guide production of a wide range of content to support corporate communications, sales and marketing programs, thought-leadership and brand awareness.
- PR and Analyst Programs: Define a press and analyst influence strategy; manage several international PR agencies and build relationships with analysts and industry thought-leaders
- Website and Social Media: Direct the website and social media strategy and ensure successful execution across all company websites and media platforms
- Campaign Design: Develop exciting integrated marketing campaigns to engage global audiences
- Project and Team Leadership: Able to lead multiple projects concurrently. Exhibit compelling and collaborative leadership skills to ensure success of internal team members and external agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of marketing management experience in a B2B company, preferably a vendor of IT security, network or enterprise software solutions
- 5+ years in a director-level position
- Proven success in a wide variety of marketing disciplines – brand/message development, PR/analyst activity, marketing communications, marketing programs
- Exceptional communicator with all audiences from C-level executive staff to technical specialists
- Proven ability to drive large marketing projects to success, such as website overhauls, rebranding, major corporate campaigns and launches, and the like
- Experienced in gathering external and internal input to gauge impact of programs
- Able to develop innovative, creative concepts and direct writers, designers, program managers and external agencies to implement concepts
- International marketing experience required
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment