We are looking for an outstanding Director of Global IT who is passionate about technology to join our team!
This role is responsible for designing, supporting and managing Skybox IT infrastructure and services.
The position requires creating both strategic and tactical plans incorporating department-level and company-wide goals as well as managing to the budget requirements of the unit.
The Director Global IT will be a catalyst for change throughout the organization and lead a customer service-oriented team.
This role is located in Israel and reports to the CIO.
- Continuously design, refine, and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity, minimize business disruption, balance between existing and future requirements & growth
- Oversee the monitoring, maintenance, upgrade and administration of all IT systems, including network infrastructure, servers, storage, databases, desktops / laptops, and peripherals to achieve availability, performance, and security objectives
- Develop, publish, and provide associated training around corporate IT policies, standards and procedures, encouraging a culture of security and compliance across the company
- Define and drive prioritization of technology initiatives and improve IT operations, processes and security
- Promote effective use of technology across all departments and build corporate partnerships with vendors and service providers to streamline processes and reduce costs
- Own employee help desk functions including ticketing, break/fix, and end user system deployment and updates
- Lead procurement, set-up and refresh hardware and software for all employees and new hires
- Establish a framework and publish on a regular cadence IT-related metrics which measure the impact and effectiveness of the team
- Consistently cultivate a high-performing team providing on-going guidance, mentorship and learning opportunities
- 10+ years of previous experience in scaling and operating IT as a hands-on technical contributor
- At least 5 years’ experience in an IT Leadership role
- Vast knowledge in System, Network, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud and Security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Previous experience developing, standardizing, and maturing the processes and systems involved a high-growth company
- Collaborative partnership style and demonstrated capacity for indirect influence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to relate to all levels of employees
- Fluent English