A successful Information Security Team Leader will be a strong and experienced in security control definitions and implementation. The candidate must be able to build a strong security program and management system, to ensure ongoing security risk reduction.
The candidate must be able to work with external auditors, customers and prospects to fulfill their compliance needs and provide documentation and evidences.
The position will report to the CIO, located in Israel.
- Responsible for providing oversight, coordination and management of Information Security projects and day-to-day technical oversight, administration and operational support.
- Perform technical security controls assessments and baseline validations to identify vulnerabilities and control deficiencies as part of continuous monitoring program.
- Information assurance sustainment activities (hardware/software change management, user account management, auditing, media protection, user interface, file transfers, etc.).
- Perform system self-inspections, audit log reviews, secure baselines, networking scanning assessments, monitor network traffic for unusual activity, and configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in information security with deep technical knowledge and hands-on experience in information technology areas such as:
- Security Operational Support
- Implementation/Administration w/Information Security Tools
- Penetration Testing
- Information Security Incident Handling
- Information Security risk assessment, risk mitigation and incident response experience
- Experience in writing and implementing policies and procedures
- At least one IT Security related certification
- Great English
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.