Skybox Security is looking for an experienced IT Help Desk to join our team. This role will be primarily responsible for supporting end users and maintaining and administering the desktop computing environment. This person will perform some first level support but primarily second level support including application troubleshooting, hardware provisioning and break fix services and solutions on various end user hardware and associated services.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Install and support PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and software (certifications from CompTIA or Microsoft are a plus).
- Troubleshooting and working with cabling and IT infrastructure.
- Maintain inventory of installed software, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Office 365 administration of Azure AD, Microsoft 365 Portal, InTune, and other Microsoft products.
- Managing and supporting Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems.
- Thoroughly document all customer interactions in the internal Help Desk ticketing system.
- Work with vendors when necessary to resolve technical problems with hardware and software.
- At least 3 years of experience in information technology (IT) operations support or another IT related support role.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with installing, managing and administering Windows 7/10 clients and Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers, MAC O/S.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in supporting MS Office365 suite, specifically the Outlook mail client.
- Knowledge of antivirus products and usage
- knowledge of computer and server components as well as ability to replace those components as necessary.
- High ability to quickly acquire new computer skills and technologies
- High level troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in English - Must
- MCSE / MCSA Certification