Skybox Security is looking for an experienced IT support team leader to oversee, manage and enhance our IT Support Team. The position’s role is to configure, deploy, administer, optimize, and support the organization’s end-point computing components, desktop and SaaS applications and IT operations. This role is crucial to ensuring employee requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritizing, escalating and resolving incidents and service requests.
You will be working in a demanding, fast passed environment, you will need exceptional technical expertise, initiative, strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Manage a team of IT administrators in the ongoing support and maintenance of end-points, applications and Cloud based services
- Participation with maintaining inventory of hardware, software and support assets
- Identify opportunities for automation and assist with the development of automation systems to address those opportunities
- Create and maintain, detailed and complete, Helpdesk documentation
- Reporting of metrics and KPIs for the IT Support Team
- Participation with research, planning, scoping, implementation and ongoing support for projects
- Capability to self-motivate, work independently and taking ownership of job responsibilities
- Proven experience in managing an IT support team – at least 3 years
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 desktop technical support role
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting end users in an Office 365 environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Active Directory, Group Policy and Azure AD implementations
- Hands-on experience with Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers, and various Linux distributions: RedHat, CentOS, Debian installation
- Experience in managing and supporting MacOS
- Networking experience including a demonstrated understanding of VPN, LAN, WAN, and Wireless. Understanding of switches, routers, and other network hardware along with server virtualization technologies.
- Strong understanding of user authentication in SSO/SAML 2.0, preferably OKTA
- Experience with audio/visual and video conference solutions preferred
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure