Skybox Security is hiring for the position of Office Manager located in our San Jose, CA headquarters. We are looking for an experienced, motivated, hands-on and supportive professional who will manage a wide range of administrative and executive related tasks.
This position works closely with all departments, including coordination of our remote teams and staff. You will enjoy cultivating and building strong working relationships within our organization and be comfortable in a multi-tasking environment and have the ability to work independently with minimal direction. You will work to nurture and develop office culture and will work closely with our Executive team in an EA function, providing calendaring and international travel.
As an Office Manager, you will:
- Greet candidates, visitors, and employees
- Perform calendaring duties including scheduling regular, and recurring meetings, appointments and managing travel itineraries
- Help People ops onboard new hires – setting up cubicles, etc.
- Maintain vendor relationships to coordinate and maintain office supplies including stocking our kitchen, team meetings and celebrations, holiday parties, etc.…
- Schedule interviews
- Arrange travel
To be successful in the role:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong problem solving and analytic thinking
- Comfortable working in a quick paced environment
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, maintain calendars using Outlook
- Attention to detail balanced with swift execution
- You should bring good energy, be hungry to learn and be proactive about figuring out how to make things happen
- A reputation for responsiveness, thoroughness and reliability
Extra things you may bring to the table:
- Experience working with Executives preferably on a Global Level
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, SFDC,
- Experience in People Ops with a passion for service and processes that best serve the business and employees