Skybox Security is looking for professional services engineers to be part of our growing professional services organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Deployment: deploy Skybox products to customers and manage the full life cycle of deployment – planning to completion
- Customer Training: deliver training to Skybox customers
- Value-Added Services: provide value-added consulting services, such as automation processes, best practice advice, special projects and integration activities for customers as required
- Customer Activities: participate in post-sales customer meetings, presentations, requirements gathering, solution design and competitive positioning
- 5-7+ years' experience with enterprise networking and routing.
- 5-7+ years' experience with Firewalls, Access Policy and Change Management.
- 5-7 years' experience in security practicesm such as Risk, Vulnerability Management, Network Access Policy.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with large enterprise organizations.
- Minimum 3 years' experience consulting skills, experience being a Resident Engineer in Networking, Firewall and Security role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently, with a group and in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, motivated and used to being autonomous.
- OSCP and CISSP highly desirable
- Other security/network certifications desirable (e.g., GIAC, etc.)
- Network and security vendor certifications desirable (e.g., Cisco CCNP, Juniper, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python or other)
- B.S. degree in relevant discipline(s) desirable
Skybox Security offers a full benefits package including paid time off, bonus and stock options. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Skybox Security is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.