Skybox Security is looking for professional services engineers to be part of our growing professional services organization.
- Product Deployment: Deploy Skybox products to customers and manage the full life cycle of deployment – planning to completion
- Customer Training: Deliver training to Skybox customers
- Value-Added Services: Provide value-added consulting services, such as automation processes, best practice advice, special projects and integration activities for customers as required
- Customer Activities: Participate in post-sales customer meetings, presentations, requirements gathering, solution design and competitive positioning
- 5+ years' experience in cyber security and ideally networking systems
- 5-7+ years' experience with Firewalls, Access Policy and Change Management
- 5-7 years' experience in security practices such as Risk, Vulnerability Management, Network Access Policy
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with routers and firewalls, especially Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto and Check Point
- Hands-on system administration skills and experience with Linux
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with large enterprise organizations
- Minimum 3 years' experience consulting skills, experience being a Resident Engineer in Networking, Firewall and Security role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently, with a group and in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, motivated and used to being autonomous.
- English and Russian – a must
- Ability to travel up to 35%.
- CISSP highly desirable
- Other security/network certifications desirable (e.g., GIAC, etc.)
- Network and security vendor certifications desirable (e.g., Cisco CCNP, Juniper, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python or other)
- B.S. degree in relevant discipline(s) desirable