In this role as the Professional Services Architect, you will be working with Professional Services Management to provide a wide range of scoping, pre-engagement consulting and architecture solutions to our clients from coast-to-coast. This role requires a strong understanding of network architecture, design, project scope, and Solutions Consulting experience. Ideally, we are looking for an Architect who can meet with multiple customers and can explain how projects/deployments will work, what they can expect, and how we're going to do it. We need someone who knows the right questions to ask, and someone who is able to provide technical solutions to important decision makers.
What You Need for this Position
- 7+ years of Network Security Engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience working in Professional Services, client-facing, and/or technical account management roles
- 3+ years working in a Solutions Architect, or Professional Services Architecture capacity
- Recent hands-on experience scoping out Professional Services projects related to network security, firewalls, vulnerability management, etc.
- Intermediate to Advanced Linux Systems Administration (CentOS or RedHat) skills and experience writing Bash or Shell scripts - our products are all Linux based (CentOS) - Comprehensive understanding of network architecture with a focus on Layer 3 networking
- Strong background and hands-on experience with at least 2 or more of the following firewalls: Cisco, Juniper, Check Point, Palo Alto or Fortinet
- Experience with vulnerability scanners and vulnerability management tools such as Qualys, Rapid7, Retina, Tripwire, etc.
- Ability to create network models based on a client's existing network - Previous experience and the desire to lead customer projects, providing consultative advice to clients, and leading client training sessions
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- 3+ years’ experience writing polished, “Client Facing” SOW, Proposal and Architecture Documents
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Professional Certifications highly desired (CISSP, CCNP, CCIE, etc..)
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of Python and Bash Scripting
- Understanding of MySQL databases and queries)