Skybox Security is looking for an experience high-motivated QA to join the application QA team. This team is responsible for testing Skybox legacy and new generation applications.
The QA engineer will report to Applications QA team leader.
- Responsibility for day to day testing activities, estimations, planning and bug verifications.
- Testing Skybox web application, as part of agile development team.
- Work closely with software developers and automation team to develop test specifications and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality.
- Analyzing the Requirements from product manager and participating in preparing Test Plans.
- Investigate test failures to provide accurate bug description
- At least 3 years’ experience in testing.
- At least 3 years’ Experience in Automation tools' usage and or development (selenium).
- Proven experience with QA methodology, testing processes and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR).
- Academic degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause.
- Multi-tasking & Team player!
- High level of written and verbal communication skills. (Hebrew & English).
- Knowledge in networking and network devices.
- Experience working in the cyber security industry.
- Experience working in agile development environment.
- Proven leading capability. (leading a testing features, leading other team members)
- Good understanding of internet technologies.
- Good familiarity with Web testing tools. (Chrome DevTools, (F12), Firebug, http fox)