Skybox Security is looking for an experienced, motivated QA Engineer to be part of the Core group QA Team. Members of the team test a highly complex product requiring in-depth understanding of Networking and Cyber Security concepts and technologies.
The QA Engineer will report to Core QA Team leader.
- Own testing of new features end-to-end, as part of an agile development team
- Estimate, plan and coordinate test activities with development and automation teams
- Development of automation tests using Python and selenium
- Identify and thoroughly document bugs and verify fixes
- Verify fixes of customer-found (support) bugs and release fixes to production
- Work independently with minimal oversight
- 4+ years of experience in manual software testing of enterprise-grade, client-server software products At least
- 2 years’ Experience in Automation tools' usage and or development (selenium).
- Knowledge and experience in software testing processes and methodologies
- Good familiarity and domain knowledge of Cyber security and IP networking
- Good familiarity with linux shell commands (user level)
- Persistence, independence and thoroughness
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent engineering field
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in an Agile development environment
- Advanced scripting skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Linux and Windows administration skills