Skybox Security is looking for an experienced, motivated QA Engineer to be part of the Platforms group QA Team.
Members of the team test a highly complex product requiring an in-depth understanding of Networking and Cyber Security concepts and technologies.
The QA Engineer will report to the Platforms QA Team leader.
Own testing of new features end-to-end, as part of an agile development team.
Estimate, plan and coordinate test activities with development and automation teams.
Development of automation tests using Python in parallel of exploratory testing.
Identify and thoroughly document bugs and verify fixes.
Verify fixes of customer-found (support) bugs and release fixes to production.
Work independently with minimal oversight in a dynamic scrum team environment.
- At least 2+ years of experience in manual software testing of enterprise-grade, client-server software products.
- Good familiarity with Linux shell commands (user level)
- Persistence, independence and thoroughness
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent engineering field
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in an Agile development environment
- 1-year experience in Automation tools usage and or development (Python, Jenkins, Git).
- Knowledge and experience in software testing processes and methodologies.
- Advanced scripting skills.
- Good familiarity and domain knowledge of Cybersecurity and IP networking- advantage
- Good familiarity with Linux
- Basic knowledge of SQL