We are seeking an inspirational, instinctive sales leader with a stellar track record in selling enterprise cyber security solutions to a focused list of Global 5000 companies in the UK, who will have a significant impact on our revenue growth and join us on our exciting journey.
The primary responsibility is to drive the Skybox Security enterprise management solutions and value propositions at the C-level into G5000 companies in the UK. This role involves working hand-in-hand with an experienced, equally focused Technical Director, as well as a strong surrounding eco-system (20+ people based in the UK) with substantial know-how people in strategic enterprise requirements.
The candidate will already have strong domain experience in the enterprise security space, coupled with a finely tuned and successful enterprise sales methodology and strong reputation and network within the market. This person should be creative, easily adapt to change and have the ability and experience to make decisions that will enhance Skybox’s revenue and reputation in the market.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy and territory plan to drive significant additional revenue from a defined focus list of new and existing enterprise Global 5000 accounts based in the UK.
- Utilise a balance of strong new logo hunting know-how as well as the ability to manage and develop sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Represent Skybox as a key spokesperson and figurehead within the UK. Evangelise to the market and partners with regular speaking at events and CISO based activities around thought leadership.
- Input to key decisions on focus clients and verticals, partners and go-to-market activities.
- Develop and evolve sales propositions that fit the needs of UK G5000 organisations.
- Help develop the Skybox eco-system within the region with key decision makers, influencers and partners in the UK.
- Manage territory pipeline - build and communicate consistent, accurate forecast information weekly, monthly and quarterly, giving the Director of Sales, Northern Europe excellent visibility into pipeline and key deals.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Candidate must have 6-10 years outside sales experience with at least 3 years of sales experience in the Enterprise Information Security Management / Network Security Management / Cyber Security domain.
- Proven track record in significant over-quota achievement and demonstrated career stability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives. Strong innate personal driver towards success.
- Must have a strong network of customers, partners and business associates with a proven personal reputation in the UK market.
- Large and small company background.
- Must have good 2-tier channel know-how and knowledge for the region.
- Batchelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience and track record in developing and closing 7 figure deals.
- Experience in working in a fast growth business in a similar phase of growth to Skybox Security.
- Must know how to work effectively with clients at C-level and at senior levels within partners.
- Good knowledge or CRM systems – Salesforce.com preferred.
- Experience of enterprise selling methodologies, preferably Miller Heiman.
- Ability to develop compelling presentations / enterprise business propositions and proven experience of speaking at CISO level industry events.
- Entrepreneurial and creative business approach.
- Strong but balanced personality with high integrity, ability to self analyse and self-motivate and an engaging and fun person to be around.
- No job hoppers. People with 3 jobs in the last 5 years will not be considered.