As our Resident Engineer you will provide dedicated support to a Skybox customer located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. You will be an onsite member of the Customer Network Security Operations Team.
This position will report to our Resident Engineering Manager. In parallel, our customer will provide direction on work assignments as part of the requirement.
Overall, you will enjoy support of cross-functioning organizations which will include operations, management, administration, and maintenance of our Skybox system.
You will be excited to :
- Use your problem solving skills to manage challenging situations in a large organization
- Provide training on techncial topics to a non-technical audience
- Write processes and procedure documents for our customer
- Enjoy your role as an autonomous, self-starting and internally motivated member of the team
What you will need to be successful :
- 5-7 years of experience across a variety of technical disciplines
- 3-5 years of recent experience with enterprise, networking and routing
- 3-5 years of recent experience with Firewalls, Technical Access Policies and Change Management
- 3-5 years of recent experience with Linux (preferably Red Hat or CentOS)
- 3-5 years of recent experience with Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing and Attack Methodologies
- 3-5 years of recent experience in Security Management practices, such as Risk Management and Administrative Network Access Policies
- Experience working with large Enterprise organizations in Networking, Firewall, and Security
- CISSP, or equivalent certifications
- Vendor Certifications are a plus (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, etc.)
- Experience working as a vendor Resident Engineer or Professional Services Engineer, is a plus!