This position is expected to provide direct support to a Skybox customer in the Charlotte, NC area as an onsite member of the customer network security operations team and must live within reasonable commute distance. This position will report to Skybox Professional Services Management and take work direction from the customer. Job duties include operation, management, administration and maintenance of the Skybox system. This is a Mid to Senior level role and expected to have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience across a variety of technical disciplines as identified below:
- 3-5 years recent experience with enterprise networking and routing
- 3-5 years recent experience with Firewalls, technical access policies and change management
- 3-5 years recent experience with Linux (preferably Red Hat or CentOS)
- 3-5 years recent experience with Vulnerability Management, penetration testing and attack methodologies
- 3-5 years recent experience in Security management practices such as Risk Management and administrative network access policies
- Experience working with large enterprise organizations in Networking, Firewall and Security role
- Experience managing challenging situations and challenges of large organizations
- Experience training technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Self-starter, motivated and used to being autonomous
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to write process and procedure documents for customers.
- CISSP or equivalent certification required
- Vendor Certifications a plus (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto etc.)
- Experience working as a vendor Resident Engineer a plus
Skybox Security offers a full benefits package including paid time off, bonus and stock options. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Skybox Security is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.