We are seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to support the enablement needs of our growing sales team including onboarding and continuing education. This includes training on product and tools/resources to provide knowledge, build and enhance skills and drive successful behaviors to exceed their goals.
The Sales Enablement Specialist reports to the Director Sales Enablement.
- Assist in onboarding new sales hires with tools, resources and training including measuring achievement at 30/60/90 day milestones.
- Help drive ramp time to productivity by partnering cross-functionally with Skybox SMEs to develop and deliver dynamic sales training content (videos, resources, knowledge checks, accreditations).
- Administer learning platform including user management, learning paths, adding/maintaining content and reporting results.
- Assist with supporting logistics, planning, and management of training and development programs for sales programs globally.
- Create, evaluate and maintain sales enablement and productivity metrics and KPIs.
- Project manage sales enablement initiatives.
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience in a similar role working with a sales team (required)
- Working knowledge of sales process and success criteria
- Background in working with LMS/learning platforms highly desired and preferred
- Proficient in content develop tools (Captivate, etc.), video editing and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) and interpersonal skill; positive, flexible attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, and deadline driven
- Good problem solver with strong project management skills