We are seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to support the enablement needs of our growing sales team. Sales Enablement at Skybox is “getting the right information to the right people at the right time to be successful” – enabling the sales team to be effective, efficient and productive through knowledge, tools and resources, awareness and communication as well as training and measurement of each area to validate application and knowledge transfer.
This role will work collaboratively with the sales team and other departments including Marketing, Finance, Product Management and Customer Care, for example, to identify needs and manage the development and delivery of enablement assets which provide knowledge, build and enhance skills and drive successful behaviors at each stage of the sales cycle to ensure the sales team exceeds their goals.
The Sales Enablement Specialist reports to the Director Sales Enablement and is based at Skybox’s San Jose, CA HQ.
- Assist in onboarding new sales hires with tools, resources and training including measuring achievement at 30/60/90-day milestones.
- Help drive ramp time to productivity by partnering cross-functionally with Skybox SMEs to manage the development and delivery of dynamic enablement assets (Playbooks, videos, resources, knowledge checks, accreditations).
- Administer Mind Tickle learning platform including user, content and reporting management.
- Participate in maintaining productivity metrics and KPIs.
- Assist in managing sales enablement programs including product launches, new initiatives and SKO by managing knowledge resources and training.
- Relevant experience in a similar sales enablement role.
- Working knowledge of sales process and success criteria.
- Background in working with LMS/learning platforms desired.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to utilize content develop tools (Zoom, Captivate, etc.), video editing.
- Ability to solve problems, multi-task and manage priorities in a dynamic environment with excellent communication and a positive and flexible attitude.
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills.