As a Sales Operations Specialist, will be a key member in our growing finance team. You will serve as an essential link between the sales organization and other corporate support functions such as legal and finance.
The ideal candidate should be very detail oriented and have a good understanding of business process for a fast paced and high growth company. We're looking for a self-starter individual who enjoys working on a wide variety of projects, is able to interact with colleagues at all levels of the company, is agile and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and is able to provide sound business insight for building operational excellence.
The sales operation function is responsible for Salesforce operation and creating and managing best practice sales workflows. Additionally, you will provide support to the sales team on important customer related issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary contact for customers and sales reps
- Process customer purchase orders within expected turnaround time
- Monitor and maintain customer collections
- Generate and support account manager with customer renewal quotes and special project quotations
- Research and resolve any customer issues
- Manage inventory with third party vendor
- Ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution ability
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Netsuite and Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with cross functional teams within the company
Skybox gives security leaders the cybersecurity management solutions they need to eliminate attack vectors and safeguard business data and services every day. With unparalleled visibility and context-aware intelligence of the attack surface, Skybox solutions drive effective vulnerability and threat management, firewall management and continuous compliance monitoring
Established in 2002, Skybox is a privately held company with worldwide sales and support teams serving an international customer. Our business is growing rapidly (more than 30 percent year over year in the last few years), with over 500 enterprise customers in more than 50 countries, leveraging a network of more than 150 channels worldwide.