Skybox Security is looking for a highly motivated hands-on security data-analyst, to join the Core team at the Threat Intelligence group, R&D.
The team is responsible for the security-content in several domains, including software vulnerabilities, malware and exploits. The data is used by the Skybox platform and additional intelligence data feeds.
This role offers challenges across a wide variety of responsibilities, including data analysis in several security domains.
- Review security data feeds and incorporate them into a database
- Constantly improve data integrity and quality
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
- Software development in Python and other scripting languages to improve existing automated processes
- Assist with data-related technical issues and support
- Workdays are Sunday to Thursday, with occasional Fridays
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data QA or an intelligence role
- Experience in SQL on a complex database
- Degree in any exact sciences or engineering
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- High level English. Ability to write and edit technical documentation
- Independent, self-driven and details-orientated
- Experience in writing code in any scripting language – Python, Perl or similar- an advantage
- Experience in Networking Security – an advantage