Skybox Security is looking for a top-notch Senior Product Manager, to join our Product Management Team. The Product Management team is responsible for the entire product lifecycle, from product requirements to release management and customer communication.
- Define the strategy and specification for all aspects of the Skybox Cyber Risk Management Platform and the underlying architecture, including APIs, database, communications, and application enablement
- Collaborate with other product managers and R&D to ensure the platform enables the application portfolio
- Guide and assist R&D with the development of platform features and work closely with Scrum Masters for feature delivery
- Coordinate feature requests, support tickets and product integrations and collaborate with sales, professional services, and customer care to ensure timely communication with customers and partners.
- Present new features and train Sales Engineers and Professional Services on market changes
- Enable a high-value and effective go to market strategy working closely with other departments to ensure a successful release and launch process.
The candidate should possess a deep understanding and experience with enterprise software and worked with APIs, database architectures, cryptographic functions, and all aspects of an enterprise-class platform application. They will have a strong technical background, leadership skills and a passion to deliver world-class software that helps to secure some of the world’s largest and most security conscious organizations.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or significant related work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management / Technical Product Manager / Product owner / Program Manager for enterprise class software or related area.
- Experience with enterprise software and large-scale applications
- Experience in performing market analysis, processing product requirements to product specifications, and guiding engineers in delivering on a product vision.
- Excellent communication, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical people.
- Self-learning and self-motivated
- Security and networking experience is a strong plus
- Limited travel