We are seeking an inspirational, experienced UK Technical Director with a strong track record in selling enterprise cyber security solutions to a focused list of Global 5000 companies in the UK, who will have a significant impact on our revenue growth and join us on our exciting journey.
The primary responsibility is to drive the Skybox Security enterprise management solutions and value propositions at the C-level into G5000 companies in the UK. This role involves working hand-in-hand with an experienced, equally focused UK Sales Director, as well as a strong surrounding eco-system (20+ people based in the UK) with substantial know-how people in strategic enterprise requirements.
The candidate will already have strong domain experience in the enterprise security space, coupled with a strong enterprise pre-sales methodology and strong reputation and network within the market. This person should be creative, easily adapt to change and have the ability and experience to make decisions that will enhance Skybox’s revenue and reputation in the market.
- Sales activities: Assist the sales director and partners with preparations for customer and prospect meetings, presentations, gathering requirements and competitive positioning.
- Technical activities: Provide technical account management and project management, and conduct hands-on product demonstrations and technical discussions with prospects, customers and channel partners.
- Pilot execution: Lead and manage pilot and proof-of-concept execution.
- Support the UK Sales Director to execute a sales strategy and territory plan to drive significant additional revenue from a defined focus list of new and existing enterprise Global 5000 accounts based in the UK.
- Represent Skybox as a key technical spokesperson and figurehead within the UK. Evangelise to the market and partners with regular speaking at events and CISO based activities around thought leadership.
- Develop and evolve solution propositions that fit the needs of UK G5000 organisations.
- Help develop the Skybox eco-system within the region with key decision makers, influencers and partners in the UK.
- Support the UK Sales Director in order to meet and exceed sales targets.
- 8+ years’ experience with security systems and security products
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-facing activities, including technical pre-sales engineer activities
- Must have experience in Enterprise Security Management / Network Security Management / Cyber Security.
- Experience in firewall & network security
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with network devices such as firewalls, routers and load balancers
- Experience in vulnerability / patch management processes and solutions
- Proven track record and demonstrated career stability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives. Strong innate personal driver towards success.
- Must have a strong network of customers, partners and business associates with a proven personal reputation in the UK market.
- Large and small company background.
- Must have good 2-tier channel know-how and knowledge for the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience and track record in developing and closing 6 or 7 figure deals.
- Experience in working in a fast growth business in a similar phase of growth to Skybox Security.
- Must know how to work effectively with clients at C-level and at senior levels within partners.
- Good knowledge of CRM systems – Salesforce.com preferred.
- Experience of one or more enterprise selling methodologies, preferably Miller Heiman.
- Ability to develop compelling presentations / enterprise business propositions and proven experience of speaking at CISO level industry events.
- Entrepreneurial and creative business approach.
- Strong but balanced personality with high integrity, ability to self analyse and self-motivate and an engaging and fun person to be around.
- No job hoppers. People with 3 jobs in the last 5 years will not be considered.
Other Beneficial Experience:
- Experience in risk assessment, risk management and risk consulting
- Experience in security incident & event management
- Experience in security operation centre & threat response
- Knowledge of information security standards (ISO 17799, COBIT, PCI, etc.)