Skybox Security, Inc., the leader in proactive security management solutions, provides automated tools that help network security and operations teams prevent cyber threats, reduce risk exposure and demonstrate network compliance with regulations.
Skybox Security is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to lead solution group integration activities reporting to Chief Solution Architect. In this role, you will be responsible for providing architectural guidance for developers, statement of work definition based on close interaction with Skybox customers, understanding their use cases and goals. This role is a requires architect technical skill in a fast-paced environment that demands interaction with both technical and management roles.
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- provide technical solution’s design for customers as part of service delivery offering
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Engage with customers during and after the sales process, translate customer’s business needs into a solution design which is embedded in the daily security operation.
- Produce technical documentation, describing the project’s goals and milestones, solution design and architecture.
- Work closely with development team on user story definition as part a feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering
- This role may require up to 10% travel
- Experience in leading Information Security projects from initiation to delivery,
- In-depth and hands on technical experience and expertise with cyber security technologies such as : Firewalls, IPS , Load Balancer ,Vulnerabilities management.
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure design, operation and security aspect.
- Deep understating of Web Services technologies SOAP, Rest .
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with a diverse set of internal and external interfaces including senior level executives and sale
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Scripting skills - at least 2 years of experience with at least one programming language - Python, PowerShell, Perl or similar.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field (Masters preferred)