Backend Software Engineer, Analytics Group
Location: Herzliya, Israel
The R&D Analytics Group is looking for an experienced, sharp and highly motivated backend developer, responsible for the core logic and algorithms of the platform (aka analytics), working with complex data models, with emphasis on performance, scalability and concurrency.
The developer will report to the network analytics Team Leader.
- Responsible for the analytic modules and algorithms of the platform
- Design and implement solutions in the security analytics space
- Optimize high complexity algorithms and data models, with emphasis on performance, scalability and concurrent
- Incorporate new analytic technologies and concepts into the Skybox platform
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- BSc. in Computer Science, with excellent grades – a must
- Thorough knowledge in multi-threaded programming, memory and performance optimization – a must.
- Experience in Object-oriented design and implementation using design patterns – a must.
- Practical, real-life experience in one or more of the following domains: graph theory, planning and simulation algorithms, and/or other analytic technologies (AI, big data, etc.)
- Background in networking and security – an advantage