Designated Professional Services Engineer
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Department: Customer Care
Skybox Security is looking for a designated professional services engineer to be part of our growing professional services organization.
As our designated professional services, you will provide dedicated ongoing activities to a Skybox customer located in Israel.
- Product Deployment: deploy Skybox products to customers and manage the full life cycle of deployment–planning to completion
- Customer Training: Provide training on technical topics
- Customer Activities: Write processes and procedure documents for our customer
- Project Management: Manage customer deployments and projects
- 3+ years' experience in cybersecurity and networking systems
- 2-4+ years' experience with Firewalls, Access Policy and Change Management.
- 2-4 years' experience in security practices such as Risk, Vulnerability Management, Network Access Policy.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with routers and firewalls, especially Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, and Check Point
- Hands-on system administration skills and experience with Linux
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently, with a group and in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, motivated and used to being autonomous.
- Security Clearance – a must
- CISSP/CEH highly desirable
- Other security/network certifications desirable (e.g., GIAC, etc.)
- Network and security vendor certifications desirable (e.g., Cisco CCNP, Juniper, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python or other)
- B.S. degree in relevant discipline(s) desirable