Senior Recruitment Specialist
Location: Herzliya, Israel
Department: Human Resources
Skybox Security is looking for a Senior Recruitment Specialist to be part of our HR professional team.
Skybox Security, Inc. is a fast-growing cybersecurity company, providing best-in-class security management solutions for an impressive list of the largest corporations and government/defense agencies in the world. We are on a fast, upward trajectory, growing at 50% year over year for several years, and fueled by over $270M in recent growth equity rounds led by Providence Equity and CVC.
Over the last two to three years, we more than doubled our staff and we continue the growth, expanding in all departments in IL and internationally.
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to support and develop best-in-class recruiting strategies that attract top talent to Skybox
- Successfully manage full life-cycle recruiting for R&D, Customer Care, IT and G&A.
- 80% sourcing - Build solid pipelines and prospect passive talent by utilizing creative sourcing methods.
- Analytical & reporting - Weekly data and metrics reporting on interviewing activity.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date
- Coordinating onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
Reporting to the HR Director
- At least 3 years of experience in recruiting and sourcing for technological positions.
- At least 1 year of experience working for a high-tech company
- Strong sourcing capabilities - Proven experience identifying and engaging passive candidates: Vast experience in data mining/Boolean searches for sourcing purposes and social media engagement.
- Vast experience in conducting Interviews, writing reviews and checking references
- Working alongside senior managers and providing on going service and support throughout the recruitment process
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of English - Strong written, presentation/verbal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree – Mandatory
- Reporting and excel capabilities
- Strong project management skills - demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Availability to work extensive hours
- Last but not least - checked ego and people’s person😊