Location: Western Europe-Preferred location UK
Department: Customer Care
Skybox Security, the leader in proactive security management solutions, provides automated tools that help network security and operations teams prevent cyber threats, reduce risk exposure and demonstrate network compliance with regulations. Skybox Security solutions are used in the most demanding network environments in the world - including organizations in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Retail, Government, Energy and Utilities, and Defense.
Skybox Security is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect reporting to the EMEA Professional Services Leader, and will be located in the United Kingdom/Western Europe. This candidate should have a track record of innovation and technical leadership with a focus on enabling the Professional Services team to provide the best service to our Customer Base.
- Bring to bear best practices and a holistic view of how to deploy Skybox to align with Customer’s Business Objectives and drive Value.
- You will be responsible for Best Practices, Offer Management and serve as a key liaison between Product Management and the Customer and the Services team.
You will focus on the following:
- Solution Architecture, Best Practices and Offer Management
- Provide technical leadership to the EMEA PS team
- Provide Business Solution consulting services
- Lead the offer management process from a Services standpoint including driving Value realization, scoping workshops working closely with Pre sales and Professional Services Managers
- Drive improvements in deployment methodology including enhancing the methodology to be Business Transformation focused vs. feature functionality as well as to drive value faster
- Develop deployments best practices and train Professional Services to ensure Solution answers customer’s pains and uses cases based on priorities, with the ultimate goal of shorten time to value
- Shorten time to value working with Customer Care service delivery teams to identify gaps and missing functionalities in the product and suggest solution to reduce time to value.
- Establish solution architect documents, workshops, questionnaire and internal tools to assist with deployment design.
- Mentor Professional Service Engineers in relation to technical design standards and implementation best practices
- Establish deployment retrospective process to systematically review and deployment methodologies
- Getting involved in Projects and Cases that are strategic to the team in order to identify areas for improvements
- Assist delivery teams with resolving critical path technical issues and challenges
- Conduct technical presentations and architecture design sessions, to demonstrate the capabilities of Skybox products and services
- Co-work with PS Engineers on engagement discovery and workshops in order to understand clients’ needs and improve service quality
- Assess technical initiatives and solutions with customers.
You will need:
- Experience working with Product Management and R&D
- Cyber security background
- Consultative skills including being able to have high-level management discussions with customers and partners and translate business needs into use-cases and technical deliverables
- Experience working as consultant and/or Customer Advisor
- 5+ years of recent experience with Firewalls, networking and routing, cloud (AWS, Azure, GCS)
- 5+ years recent experience with Linux
- 5+ years recent experience with Vulnerability Management, penetration testing and attack methodologies
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Experience managing challenging situations and challenges of large organizations
- Experience training technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Self-starter, motivated and used to being autonomous
- Excellent soft skills - communication and customer management skills
- Proven ability to write process and procedure documents for customers
- Vendor Certifications, a plus (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto etc.)
- CISSP certified