Technical Support Manager
Location: Remote US
Department: Customer Care
Skybox Security, Inc., the leader in proactive security management solutions, provides automated tools that help network security and operations teams prevent cyber threats, reduce risk exposure and demonstrate network compliance with regulations. Skybox Security solutions are used in the most demanding network environments in the world - including organizations in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Retail, Government, Energy and Utilities, and Defense.
Skybox Security is looking for an experienced Technical Support Manager in Support team located in the US. This candidate should be with a track record of customer focused passionate about providing the best end-2-end solution to be part of our growing Customer Experience organization.
You will :
- Demonstrate great accountability and customer obsession and can internalize what does “do the right things for customer” really mean.
- You will be responsible for managing the US Support team, handling technical situations, this team are starting the analysis of customer’s issues and then escalating to product team if required.
You will focus on the following :
- Leading Support engineers’ activities in US (Both Tier 2 and Tier 3)
- Direct and coordinate a team of tech support specialists
- Prioritize problems as they come and escalate when necessary
- Assign problems/tasks to tech support specialists
- US Support Manager will also have an “hands on” position as part of the team activities
- Remote work with customers over phone, Webex and (occasionally) on-site
- Analyze, track and resolve customer’s technical issues in a professional, timely manner
- Assist field personnel (SE’s, Sales, PS) with technical issues reported on pilots and deployments
- Contribute to the company’s support Knowledge Base by creating new articles
- Defining procedures for work interfaces between Tier 1 and US Support team
- Responsible for designing and implementing improved process or operational policies
- Build and improve internal and product-level diagnostic tools to extend troubleshooting capabilities and efficiency
You will need :
- At least 5 years of Technical Support experience, including managing a support team and processes for enterprise customers worldwide
- Hands-on experience in networking or security
- Strong technical background in wide array of topics: security, networking solutions, windows, Linux, etc, with problem solving ability
- Proven experience in delivering great customer experience to enterprise customers
- Proven experience in effectively working under pressure and dealing with escalations
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering field
- This role requires strong technical capabilities, exceptional communication skills, Management capabilities and deep cross-functional collaboration
- Will report to Technical Support Director