Traditional vulnerability management programs rely on active scanning that can disrupt the network and can yield stale vulnerability data and analysis. That’s why enterprise-scale organizations need total network visibility and automated vulnerability detection, assessment, prioritization and remediation within the context of the network to address the most critical threats within minutes.
This guide highlights five key strategies to maintain continuous, comprehensive and context-aware vulnerability management:
- Augment scans with continuous vulnerability discovery
- Examine threats within the unique context of your network
- Prioritize remediation based on business impact
- Leverage advanced attack simulation capabilities
- Expand and track remediation measures tailored to your network
Learn how to implement these five best practices to have the best vulnerability intelligence in the terms of your network at all times and neutralize threats immediately.