Secure cloud adoption and migration
Improve cloud network security. Safely migrate applications and workloads to the cloud and optimize cybersecurity.
Learn how to:
- Reduce the risk of breaches by shrinking your cloud attack surface and improving cyber mitigation strategies
- Maintain compliance as you migrate applications and data into the cloud
- Enable business agility with secure cloud networking
- Gain operational efficiencies with a unified view across on-premises and multi-cloud networks
The pace of technological innovation combined with highly connected and borderless business environments continues driving an acceleration of digital transformation. Client preferences for digital interactions and the shift to remote work have led many organizations to increase their cloud footprint. In many cases, cloud adoption was swift as a result of the pandemic in 2020 and designed to be temporary, resulting in misconfiguration and unauthorized access risks. Their concern is justified. Rapid cloud expansion has exacerbated the shortage of workers with cybersecurity and cloud expertise, making it even more challenging to keep on top of vulnerabilities and ensure compliance.
To safely migrate applications and workloads into the cloud and maintain a strong and consistent security posture, you need complete visibility into all your digital environments including multi-cloud and software defined networks. With a security posture management platform, you can gain complete visibility of your enterprise, cloud, and OT environments together. Your network and security teams can extend audit and security policy management processes to multi-cloud deployments and proactively manage threat exposure during cloud migrations. Automation reduces the complexity and costs inherent in change management processes.
Achieve a holistic view by
- Collecting data from a breadth of cloud domains as well as on-premises environments
- Building a map of your network topology and associated assets across all environments
- Centrally managing your security controls and assess your risk exposure
- Using an interactive model that emulates your unique multi-domain network to test configuration changes, and to assess and remediate vulnerabilities
Strengthen cybersecurity controls
- Optimizing and harmonize security rules across cloud environments and the organization
- Automatically assessing risks before configuration changes go live
- Detecting network device vulnerabilities
- Centrally managing access to cloud environments and ensure compliance
Manage vulnerabilities and security posture pre-emptively
- Discovering vulnerabilities quickly with aggregated data from multiple sources
- Prioritizing and score risks effectively based on exposure analysis across your unique cloud environments
- Applying prescriptive remediations that reduce the most risk