De-risk IT/OT convergence: build automated workflows for configuration compliance
Learn best practices to identify and reduce misconfigurations in your converged IT/OT environments
Learn how to:
- Evaluate security and network device configurations to identify potential misconfiguration
- Continuously monitor configurations over time
- Set configuration benchmarks and policies in place to maintain secure configurations
Part three of our exclusive four-part demo hour series; learn how you can eliminate security blind spots, reduce risk and drive compliance with regulatory frameworks across your IT/OT networks.
Infrastructure misconfigurations are very common and can lead to the introduction of new attack vectors and exploitable assets. Misconfigurations are often caused by a difference in deployment personnel, no defined build standards, or disjointed processes for deploying infrastructure within OT.
Skybox can help organizations baseline configuration standards across their infrastructure. This allows organizations to measure configuration compliance against a defined set of industry standards or best practices. As a result, organizations have the assurance that their OT infrastructure has been deployed safely and securely, thereby reducing security risk.
This demonstration covers a range of topics, including:
- How misconfiguration can often go undetected and unknowingly lead to heightened level of risk
- How continuous monitoring and analysis of configurations ensures changes are aways detected
- How to measure risk and impact of a device-misconfiguration, helping to prioritise remediation