Enhance vulnerability management with Microsoft Defender ATP
Tighten your cloud and network security – fast. Merge asset and vulnerability data from multiple sources to guard against cyber security threats and vulnerabilities.
Today’s enterprises struggle to manage the security of complex networks distributed across physical and virtual environments. In addition, these environments are evolving at a rapid rate, expanding the attack surface, and potentially leaving them exposed and prone to attack.
Skybox has partnered with Microsoft to provide its enterprise console for Microsoft Defender. With Skybox and MDATP, customers can develop an enterprise vulnerability management program and utilize the exposure metric to prioritize vulnerabilities.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Use WMI mechanisms to deliver an offline assessment of air-gapped environments.
- Gain full visibility of vulnerabilities using OS-based components.
- Build easy to read yet comprehensive data acquisition dashboards.
- Leverage the untapped data within your patch management systems such as SCCM and WSUS.
- Apply protection across the attack kill chain.
- Conduct continuous endpoint monitoring to gain immediate situational awareness.
- Gain business context and crowd wisdom to build an accurate risk report and assessment of threats, breach likelihood and business value.
- Tailor a surgical mitigation fix plan based organizational risk.