Minimize the attack surface with micro-segmentation
Learn how the micro-segmentation of hot security zones provides a more granular and effective security policy management strategy and resilient hybrid cloud network security.
In this webinar, you’ll see how to:
- Reduce attack surface by the application of least privilege principle for hybrid environments.
- Develop capabilities to prevent unwanted lateral movement of suspicious data in these new environments.
- Apply micro–segmentation using access compliance.
- Benefit from a comprehensive understanding of the zoning concept.
Creating and managing security zones in network infrastructure ensures traffic flows to be secure. It’s a proven best practice. To that point, Skybox manages data flow between security zones in data centers and cloud deployments, allowing companies to separate individual workloads and secure them effectively. Using Skybox, visualization plays a critical role in the foundation of a sensible micro-segmentation strategy. Learn how visualization makes both activity in IT and cloud environments easier for security teams to understand.
This webinar explores the following topics:
- Improve your regulatory compliance posture. Segments of the IT infrastructure containing regulated data can be isolated and thus, compliant usage can be better enforced.
- Apply the principle of least privilege access more extensively throughout cloud environments.
- Gain greater control over the growing amount of east-west or lateral communication that occurs between servers, bypassing perimeter-focused security tools.