De-risk IT/OT convergence: vulnerability lifecycle management demo
Comprehensive Vulnerability and Risk Management across IT/OT. Automate processes for discovery, prioritization, remediation, and reporting of vulnerabilities.
Learn how to:
- Collect, normalise, and aggregate vulnerability data from multiple sources.
- Combine threat intelligence data and ‘scanless’ detection to ensure maximum discovery of vulnerabilities.
- Prioritize vulnerabilities based on network and business context and risk.
- Identify remediation and risk mitigation solutions.
Part four of our exclusive four-part demo hour series; learn how you can automate processes for discovery, prioritization, remediation, and reporting of vulnerabilities.
Many organizations struggle with vulnerability fatigue due to the ever-increasing number of vulnerabilities. Vulnerability fatigue is particularly prevalent in OT since the discovery of OT vulnerabilities is constantly increasing, and the impact of cyber attacks on OT assets presents a greater risk to critical infrastructure organizations.
In order to conduct vulnerability prioritization, mitigation, and remediation, organizations need complete visibility across their attack surface. Vulnerability data then needs to be considered in the context of OT asset importance. However, many organizations lack a consistent and mature vulnerability management process that encompasses automated analysis and vulnerability prioritization in IT/OT converged environments.
Skybox can help organizations define a mature process for managing the lifecycle of vulnerabilities, including discovery, prioritization, remediation, and closure.
This demonstration covers a range of topics, including:
- How the collection and aggregation of multi-source vulnerability data lays the foundation to a mature VM process.
- How to overcome vulnerability blind spots and vulnerability fatigue.
- How to help align resources to concentrate on the most business-critical threats.
- Vulnerability management best practices.
Aligned with the Purdue Enterprise Reference Architecture, this four-part demo hour series will walk through different use case to show how organisations can eliminate security blind spots, reduce risk and drive compliance with regulatory frameworks across their IT/OT networks.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
A veteran of the cyber security industry he previously worked with Forcepoint, Deep Secure and for Gartner, Citrix, and IBM as well as writing for both the trade and national press in a career spanning over 30 years.