Did you know?
September 27 has had several significant and exciting events in history:
- In 1822, French scholar Jean-François Champollion announced he had deciphered Egyptian hieroglyphics using the Rosetta Stone.
- In 1908, Henry Ford’s first Ford Model T automobile left the Piquette Plant in Detroit, Michigan.
- In 1963, At 10:59 a.m., the Census clock had correctly calculated the U.S. population at 190,000,000. We can figure that the U.S. grows by one person per 29 seconds from a set of variables from different data sources.
- In 2021, Skybox Security introduced innovations to our platform with version 11.5.
Skybox Security Posture Management Platform version 11.5 adds:
- Threat intelligence with vulnerability definitions view.
- Automatic vulnerability ticket creation policy.
- New data connectors that extend the platform’s capabilities.
Researching attack information is as hard as reading hieroglyphics, and it is challenging to know the level of risk posed by a threat or vulnerability. Threat intelligence with vulnerability definitions view enhances visibility to threat trends and adds vulnerability details with new widgets, dashboards, and a library lookup of the Skybox vulnerability dictionary. As a result, security teams now have a reliable source to research carefully curated information on attacks, exploits, and vulnerabilities.
Like Henry Ford’s assembly line, Skybox boosts security workflows. Updates in version 11.5 provide automation of vulnerability remediation tasks that enable security teams to resolve vulnerabilities with the Automatic Vulnerability Ticket Creation Policy more quickly. In addition, improved SLAs and faster Mean Time to Remediate (MTTR) improve overall SOC performance.
Skybox Security’s version 11.5 also enhances our industry-leading network model with new data connectors that extend the platform’s capabilities. It takes a lot of data analysis to predict when and where bad actors will attack enterprises and governments.
New and updated connectors include:
- Check Point CloudGuard modeling of control connect server load balancing.
- Versa Networks capabilities mapping.
- AWS (AWS, Security Groups).
- NSX-T provisioning.
These updates promote the Skybox network model as the most complete and accurate source to calculate risk and eliminate exposures.