Get the context you need to plan your cyber defense
Network security policy management needs context. Fragmented networks, blind network security policy changes, and lack of change validation increases risk. Context-aware network change management can help.
Learn how to:
- Gain a full understanding of your attack surface before making policy changes.
- Validate policies and rules with full network context prior to implementation.
- Proactively simulate policy changes to mitigate vulnerability exposure.
Cybercrime is on the rise. But, unfortunately, traditional defenses are not enough to protect businesses from today’s sophisticated and growing attack surface. The fact is, to win this battle, you need to bring new skills to the table—skills such as greater intelligence, superior foresight, and total network visibility. Armed with these, you’ll know your weaknesses better and be able to test your security policy changes before an attack happens. Security teams need change management solutions that strengthen a more resilient security posture, putting them in the best possible position to protect your business, apply best practices, increase efficiencies, and ensure your hard-earned reputation remains intact.
This ebook discusses:
- Cybersecurity lifecycle management across typical enterprise organizations.
- What to look for in a context-aware change management solution.
- The best practice business goals for policy management.
- Your pathway to achieve comprehensive context-aware change management.