ITSM integrations with Skybox Security Posture Management Platform
Learn how Skybox Security integrates with IT service management (ITSM) tools such as ServiceNow, BMC, Solarwinds, Jira, and ManageEngine.
- End users can submit tickets in their ITSM and use it as a single front end, and avoiding learning how to use a new tool.
- Users can ‘approve’ directly into the ITSM tool without needing to use another solution.
- Skybox capabilities such as path analysis and risk assessment can be leveraged within the ITSM tool and integrated into existing workflows.
- Firewall access rules can be created, recertified, and removed directly from the ITSM tool.
- Vulnerability remediation processes can be handled within the ITSM tool.
- Business-level reporting, tracking, SLA management, and escalations can be handled within the ITSM tool, regardless of ticket type or underlying workflow.
In this video you will learn the various use cases where the Skybox ITSM integrations will provide significant benefits for organizations. Skybox integrations with supported ITSM platforms help SOC teams improve workflow processes and response times associated with required modification and optimization of rule sets. SOC teams also gain operational efficiencies from these integrations, enabling them to identify vulnerability exposures and apply prescriptive remediation options that most effectively reduce risk.
Integrations with Skybox Change Manager product
Orchestrate the on-prem and cloud firewall change management process right in the ITSM. With this integration you can:
- Implement access updates (creating new rules & objects and modifying existing ones).
- Decommission applications (delete objects).
- Deploy new applications (modify rules and objects).
- Block malicious traffic (modifying rules and creating deny rules).
Integrations with Skybox Security Policy Management Solution (including Change Manager)
This integration allows you to trigger workflows and actions when:
- Risky access rules are added to a firewall.
- A firewall’s operating system is misconfigured.
- An unauthorized change has been made to access rules and objects.
This integration also allows you to leverage skybox analytics to drive firewall access rule review and recertification processes right in the ITSM tool. Features include:
- Rule attribution can be handled within the ITSM tool to assign individual rules and rule owners, functional descriptions, and additional metadata.
- Based on access rule metadata and Skybox Security Policy Management analysis results, rule attestation is handled by automatically creating certification tickets and assigning them to relevant rule owners.
- Rule attestation is repeated automatically based on access rule attributes
- Tickets can be handled in the ITSM tool and then fed back to Skybox Change Manager to continue the workflow.
Integrations with Skybox Vulnerability and Threat Management solution
This integration can be used to handle the entire vulnerability management lifecycle. Skybox provides a comprehensive discovery and prioritization of vulnerabilities based on business-specific contextual metrics. This integration allows you to:
- Automatically create vulnerability remediation tickets for those vulnerabilities that pose the most risk to the organization.
- Ensure that the correct solutions are applied on time and by relevant stakeholders via remediation ticket workflows.
- Access a single pane of glass to handle remediation workflows and stay on top of risk.
- Monitor vulnerability SLAs
- Create enhanced business metrics
- Automatically escalate to managers