Maximize your Cisco ASA Firewall investment
Discover how Skybox enables Cisco ASA Firewall to operate at the highest level by retrieving and normalizing data, providing a superior approach to firewall rule lifecycle management.
In this webinar, you’ll see how to:
- Apply risk context to policy checks.
- Define path analysis between any two points.
- Reap the benefits of multi-source aggregation.
Securing a remote workforce has been one of the greatest operational issues faced by many organizations. Cisco ASA firewall offers extensive protection, including antivirus, intrusion detection and VPN capabilities. But the Cisco ASA Firewall is only able to operate at its highest level if organizations can retrieve and normalize data from the firewall. This ability will help to improve wider network context understanding, effectively track changes made to policy, identify, and resolve conflicting rules, and ensure the security that surrounds it. There is a need for a superior firewall rule management process to detect vulnerabilities in firewalls themselves.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How Skybox can be used to automate the change request process – this includes change research, risk assessment, change provisioning and change reconciliation.
- How to perform compliance analysis using rule compliance and access compliance Policies.
- How Skybox can connect and retrieve information from the Cisco ASA Firewall.