Read this research report to see the exponential growth of vulnerabilities during the first half of 2021.
Find out how proactive security posture management is a winning strategy amid dizzying rate of vulnerability growth.
Cybercrime thrives in times of instability, and it’s hard to think of a more disruptive period for enterprises than the past year and a half. This paper reveals a threat landscape that’s expanding and diversifying at a dizzying rate. Vulnerabilities are increasing, particularly in sensitive areas such as operational technology (OT) and network devices, putting vital infrastructure at risk. Sample of the research findings include:
- New vulnerabilities in OT devices increased by 46%
- Ransomware grew by nearly 20%
- Cryptojacking more than doubled, becoming the top malware type
- New vulnerabilities exploited in the wild increased by 30%
Download your copy of the Vulnerability and Threat Trends Report Mid-Year 2021 to:
- Examine why critical infrastructure is increasingly at risk
- Understand how the growth of new malware types impacts your business risk
- Learn why you can’t rely solely on CVSS scores to understand your true risk
- Discover how exposure analysis can help you proactively reduce risk