Fireside chat on digital transformation with IDC and Skybox CEO
IDC shares how CISOs are dealing with digital transformation security risks. Learn how to build resilience, drive efficiencies, and reduce risk. Watch webinar.
Learn how to:
- Embed security considerations in future digital business strategies.
- Develop strategies to build resilience, drive efficiencies and reduce risk.
- Evolve the security function to enable the business.
The CISO has achieved a position of greater influence with the CEO and company board than ever before. Now is the opportunity to leverage this seat at the table to demonstrate the importance of embedding security into digital transformation initiatives. However, this is no easy feat. Companies have shifted three-year cloud migration roadmaps to three-month sprints to maintain business continuity and support a newly minted distributed workforce and remote operations.
This discussion covers:
- Moving from digital transformation to security transformation in the post–pandemic enterprise.
- How are security leaders rethinking their approach to security posture management?
- Security teams added workloads to the cloud, reconfigured corporate networks, and deployed new technologies– all at light speed. How has this activity introduced cybersecurity and compliance risk?
- What do the CISOs shifting responsibilities and increased influence mean for the future of security?
- How will security leaders capitalize on their newfound seat at the boardroom table to embed security considerations in future digital business strategies?