Today is an important milestone for Skybox Security. I am happy to share that we are now offering our award-winning Security Posture Management Platform as-a-service. The new Skybox Cloud Edition offering capitalizes on the speed, scale, innovation, and productivity benefits powered by the cloud to drive the pursuit of broader digital business opportunities. Now our customers can take advantage of the many benefits that a SaaS solution has to offer.
This announcement builds on the significant industry recognition that Skybox has received for our technology this past year. Gartner featured Skybox’s solutions in six Hype Cycle Reports. Gartner Hype Cycles evaluate must-watch enterprise technologies so end-users can identify high-value innovations.1
Furthermore, in the Total Economic Impact™ Study of Skybox Security Posture Management Platform2, Forrester Consulting found that customers could experience a myriad of benefits with our solution including:
- A 55% reduction in the risk of a significant data breach.
- A 50% decrease in downtime for mission-critical assets.
- A 20% increase in efficiencies for the security operations team.
- A 50% reduction of external audit resource time.
- A 30% increase in productivity of security analysts when conducting audit and compliance activities.
Skybox has given us visibility across our network and there’s no other tool that we’ve had in the past that allowed us to do that on a global scale.
In addition to the established business benefits and cost savings that Forrester Consulting uncovered, the Skybox Cloud addition offers even more benefits to our customers including:
- Only vendor to offer a platform that combines security policy and vulnerability management capabilities and is delivered both via SaaS and on-premises.
- First SaaS solution for Security Policy Management: Leapfrogging the competition, the Skybox Cloud Edition capabilities reduce software installation and maintenance tasks. Streamlined licensing and deployment are designed to meet customer demand and let end users focus on securing their organization, instead of administrating a software platform.
- Advanced Vulnerability and Exposure Management: With the industry’s most flexible deployment options for Vulnerability and Exposure Management (both on-premises and SaaS versions), customers can select the deployment model that aligns with their corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Limitless scalability: Manage security policies, prioritize vulnerabilities, and remediate exposures across the most complex on-premises, cloud, operational technology (OT), and hybrid environments. Automate, verify, and operationalize risk reduction.
- Faster deployment options: Cuts deployment time and reduces the need for procuring hardware, performing testing, and installing updates – enabling customers to unlock value faster. Customers with vast, global environments will reap huge benefits due to the size and diversity of their attack surface.
- Instant automatic updates: Customers benefit immediately from the latest product innovations and platform updates. Upgrades are much less disruptive, with no need for change management resources. Seamless, automated upgrades are critical given the dynamic threat and regulatory landscapes.
- Guaranteed availability: The solution is hosted in AWS for outstanding stability, performance, and guaranteed availability. Additionally, 24/7 monitoring for service availability and security and optimal performance.
Building upon our SaaS solution, customers will benefit from the many product innovations we have planned for the coming year.
Learn more about our Cloud Edition solution, or speak with an expert today about how Cloud Edition can help with your use-case.
- Understanding Gartner’s Hype Cycles, July 2, 2021, Philip Dawson, Alexander Linden, Keith Guttridge, Katell Thielemann, Nick Jones, Jackie Fenn. GARTNER and HYPE CYCLE are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Total Economic Impact of Skybox Security Posture Management Platform, a commissioned study by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Skybox Security, September 2022