Skybox Security today released an independent cost-benefit analysis of its industry-leading Security Posture Management Platform. The Forrester Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) Study, commissioned by Skybox Security, quantifies how Skybox customers can significantly reduce their exposure to data breaches resulting from internal and external threat actors.
After deploying Skybox, a composite organization comprised of Skybox customers reported:
- Three-year return on investment (ROI) of 142%
- 55% reduction in risk of a data breach
- 50% reduction in downtime of mission-critical assets
- 50% reduction in reliance on external auditors
- 30% improved productivity of security analysts
- 30% increase in security operations efficiencies
- Total benefits of over $3.7 million over three years
Forrester Consulting conducted the study by interviewing four Skybox Security customers to examine the ROI organizations have realized. Using Skybox, customers are able to prioritize and understand critical vulnerabilities while addressing compliance concerns on a global enterprise scale. Through increased visibility with the Skybox network model, customers acted on critical items faster across IT and OT functions – resulting in a 67% reduction in mean time to detect (MTTD) vulnerabilities.