Understand cyber exposure with robust vulnerability reporting
Boost vulnerability reporting and oversight with a view of cybersecurity risk based on vulnerability exposure, quantified risk scores, and optimal remediation options.
Learn how to:
- Gain comprehensive visibility into vulnerabilities
- Better understand risks and accountability across IT, Security, and OT teams
- Focus limited resources more efficiently
As hybrid networks become larger and more complex, your attack surface increases, along with your chances of experiencing a cyberattack. Your organization needs complete visibility into vulnerabilities across your environment and needs to do so efficiently. But producing reports is often manual and time-consuming. It is also difficult to know if you are focused on remediating the riskiest vulnerabilities with the greatest potential impact on your business.
With effective vulnerability reporting, organizations can get a comprehensive view of exposure and cybersecurity risk, including prioritization of vulnerabilities based on exposure, quantified risk scores, and optimal remediation options. But reporting is not one-size-fits-all. Reporting is only useful if the insights are clear and actionable for the intended recipients. To be actionable, you need customized reporting for specific audiences with different risk profiles, along with the necessary context to be applied within a specific use case and desired outcome within the organization.
Simplify vulnerability reporting
- Skybox enables better reporting processes with extensive, out-of-the-box, customizable dashboards and reports.
- Standard and custom reports are configurable for each business owner and their respective security risks.
Get more done in less time
- Skybox delivers comprehensive vulnerability reporting that allows you to effectively prioritize and focus your security efforts on the areas of highest risk with the most significant potential benefit from remediation.
- Your dashboards include risk scores that are uniquely calculated based on asset importance, exploitability, exposure, and CVSS (Common Vulnerability Scoring System).
Improve security posture
- By establishing an understanding of risk ownership across the business, you can identify focus areas and make actionable recommendations for improvements.
- With insight from Skybox, you can be more efficient and effective with your remediation efforts and proactive security posture management.