Conduct proactive vulnerability management with Vulnerability Control
This demo video of Skybox Vulnerability Control shows how to remediate vulnerabilities that pose the highest risk to your organization with a risk-based vulnerability management approach.
During this demonstration, you will learn how Skybox Vulnerability Control:
- Collects all information from your different network or security devices sources and assets, including servers, workstations, or OT devices.
- Collects all network information, including services running, patches installed, asset vulnerabilities, and more.
- Discovers vulnerabilities using third-party scanner results, the Skybox vulnerability database (vulnerability dictionary), and Skybox threat intelligence.
- Identifies exposure to an attack with exposure analysis, attack simulation, and risk scoring.
- Suggests remediation options beyond patching to include software upgrades, applying IPS signatures, modifying rules, applying security policies, etc.
Skybox provides a centralized, automated, and vendor-agnostic approach for enabling full-lifecycle vulnerability management across hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructures. Skybox allows you to manage and prioritize your vulnerabilities, ensuring that you focus on remediating vulnerabilities that pose the highest risk to you and your organization.
Vulnerability discovery enables to you to find vulnerabilities on demand, including in unscannable network zones and devices. You can even identify vulnerabilities in hybrid and multi-cloud networks, including containers. Then you can merge and normalize vulnerability data from multiple discovery methods and hybrid environments such as corporate networks, cloud, and OT networks. This comprehensive data allows you to conduct exposure analysis and set priorities.
Vulnerability assessment and prioritization
Vulnerability assessment and prioritization automates vulnerability analysis based on severity, asset importance, exploitability, and exposure. It also assigns straightforward, trackable risk scores to vulnerabilities, assets, and groups. Then it helps you prioritize remediation for the vulnerabilities that will have the biggest impact on risk reduction.
With Skybox, you can see remediation solutions that improve your asset risk score by the highest percentage. Skybox provides contextual remediation options based on deep insight into the network infrastructure and understanding of communication paths, attack paths, potential blast radius, and threat actor sophistication. This allows you to consider alternative ways to deal with mission-critical systems or those that cannot be taken offline for long periods of time. This view of vulnerabilities by solution provides enterprises with possible alternatives to patching. Skybox proposes changes to firewall rules, updates to IPS signatures and other alternatives to select the remediation approach that best aligns with your unique environment and change management processes.