Reduce cyber exposure with a network model
Security configurations change on a daily basis, and more vulnerabilities are becoming exposed and exploited in the wild. Zero in on what matters with a network model to reduce cyber exposure. Watch video.
Learn how you can:
- Move from uncertainty to certainty with a complete picture of your attack surface.
- Gain visibility to high-risk vulnerabilities.
- Look for vulnerabilities in the same way an attacker would.
- Customize your risk scores based on your unique risk profile.
- Develop optimal remediation strategies to seal off a vulnerable asset.
With more data and insight, we have more control over the cyber threats that are overwhelming organizations. However, many security teams lack this vital information, and they worry about being unknowingly exposed to a possible security breach or compliance violation.
Our network model:
- Continually collects and aggregates security control data across disparate and highly complex environments.
- Normalizes security control data, turn it into insight, and enables you to zero in on vulnerabilities with the highest risk score.
- Conducts path analysis to walk the path of a potential breach and learn if vulnerabilities are exploitable and exposed.