Attack surface visibility improves network security management
Discover how to maintain security compliance and address cyber security threats and vulnerabilities during the new normal defined by a dangerously expanding attack surface.
Learn how you can:
- Ensure policies across a more disparate and dispersed network.
- Automate rule change workflows to streamline management.
- Enable the remote workforce.
- Use best practices to mitigate risk.
- Simplify compliance management.
- Apply five critical steps for enabling prescriptive change management.
The dramatic acceleration of digital transformation to support a distributed workforce and remote business operations has been tough on security and IT teams. Siloed security management processes, insufficient validation of security and network configurations, and immature vulnerability management programs can no longer stop cyber security threats and vulnerabilities. The truth is they never could. To effectively address these challenges, network changes and security configurations need to be backed by full context and understanding of the attack surface.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the benefits of:
- Unifying security policy and network configuration analytics to model change before it happens.
- Enabling context-aware policy changes with network path analysis and attack simulation.
- Proactively simulating policy changes to mitigate vulnerability exposure.
- Validating policies and rules to maintain compliance and reduce risk.