Achieve continuous compliance with firewall rule recertification
Manage the security of a constantly changing network with firewall rules analysis, firewall rule automation, and best-in-class rule recertification processes.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Why recertifying firewall rules is critical.
- How to attribute rules to specific owners and service tags.
- How to ensure only essential rules present on firewall.
- How to establish an ongoing periodic review of firewall rules.
As entire workforces have been forced to work remotely, the pressure placed on corporate security teams has grown greater than ever. Managing the security of a constantly changing network presents several significant challenges, chief among them the ability to maintain compliance and reduce risk while reducing vulnerabilities in firewalls across an expanding threat landscape.
In the webinar, you’ll learn how the world’s largest and most complex organizations are using context-aware planning and risk assessment to end risky changes and employing customizable workflows and automation to speed up their firewall change management processes.
This webinar discusses how to:
- Chose techniques that ensure that rules are reviewed more urgently and with greater frequency.
- Build and operate a rule recertification workflow that works for your organization.
- Reap the benefits of using automation to remote spreadsheets from the recertification process.
- Navigate the three stages of rule recertification.