The R&D Core Group is looking for a sharp and highly motivated backend developer, responsible for the core logic and algorithms of the platform (aka analytics), working with complex data models, with emphasis on performance, scalability and concurrency.
The developer will report to the Network Analysis Team Leader
- Responsible for the analytic modules and algorithms of the platform.
- Design and implement solutions in the security analytics space
- Optimize high complexity algorithms and data models, with emphasis on performance, scalability and concurrency.
- Incorporate new analytic technologies and concepts into the Skybox platform
- At least 2 years of software development experience.
- BSc in Computer Science, with excellent grades – a must
- Thorough knowledge in multi-threaded programming, memory and performance optimization – a must.
- Experience in Object oriented design and implementation using design patterns – a must.
- Experience in distributed algorithms –Big advantage.
- Background in networking and security –advantage.
- Practical experience in implementation of real use cases, using algorithms from graph theory and/or other analytic technologies – advantage