Skybox Security, Inc. is a fast-growing cybersecurity company, providing best-in-class security management solutions for an impressive list of the largest corporations and government/defense agencies in the world. We are on a fast, upward trajectory, growing at 50% year over year for several years, and fueled by over $270M in recent growth equity rounds led by Providence Equity, CVC, and Pantheon. Our team is passionate, innovative and creative —a group of professionals who share a common vision to build the best and most trusted cybersecurity analytics company in the world. Over the next two to three years, we expect to double our staff, expanding in all departments in the US and internationally.
We are looking for a high energy, hands-on and self-motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) who will have a direct impact on our sales pipeline and revenue growth. The primary responsibility of the BDR is to communicate the Skybox Security value proposition via telephone to decision makers and influencers in order to identify qualified prospects across a set of German and English-speaking countries in EMEA.
This role involves researching companies and contacts, connecting with inbound and outbound campaigns, utilising social media tools and qualifying each prospect before sending to an account executive. The BDR works with by phone and email to uncover interest and create new meetings that will result in sales opportunities. A successful BDR adapts approach to meet each prospect situation, and has excellent organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills.
This position reports to the EMEA Marketing Director, and is located as a home-based role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive Skybox Security pipeline growth through telephone, email, social media outreach to prospective customers
• Conduct introductory calls and web-conferences with prospects to qualify leads and educate them on the Skybox Security
• Support the target account marketing strategy and successfully connect with target influencers in these organisations
• Responsibility for the follow up of generated leads and to set appointments to increase ROI
• Generate registrations to events, webinars and training
• Build and manage prospect contact information to continue growing Skybox Security lead development
• Engage with channel partners on ad-hoc lead development projects
• Share company product, competitive product and market knowledge with prospects directly or by connecting them to website, webinar, and other resource materials
• Support members of the marketing and sales team with various analyses to continually improve lead process
• Work out of Salesforce.com CRM for all sales activities (reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence and communications)
• An understanding of using LinkedIn and XING as well as other social media tools as a tool to unlock conversations
• Native-level fluency in German language and business-fluency in English. Business-level fluency in additional European languages would be an advantage
• Two or more years of experience in sales development, lead generation (telemarketing), sales and/or marketing
• Proven track record achieving measurable lead development goals in an environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a marketing automation or CRM system was required
• Ability to work with a high-energy sales team, as a proactive team player with the same spirit and energy level
• High volume calling experience
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills (in both German and English)
• A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and business development with technology and business decision-makers; experience with B2B sales is a plus
• A deep appreciation and synergy with the Skybox culture of authenticity, teamwork, reliability, excellence, energy, and fun
• Personable, professional and friendly
• Proficiency in use of Salesforce is preferred
Skybox Security offers a full benefits package including paid time off, bonus and stock options. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Skybox Security is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests