Skybox is looking for a motivated, professional, delivery driven DevOps engineer – to join the expanding DevOps team.
The position includes owning processes and tasks from start to delivery, supporting R&D teams for Development pipeline using existing and new tools.
Our Environment is highly automated and requires bringing together a wide variety of tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Jira, Git, SVN, Cloud services tools (AWS and more), Docker and Kubernetes and others open source tools to continuously build and test a complex product developed in Java, Python, AngularJS and more.
- Automate the provisioning, deployment, and operation of testing, staging, and production environments
- Work closely with the Dev teams and automation engineers to collaborate on initiatives and, improve their efficiency
- Apply, integrate and improve open source tools to extend operations capabilities and efficiency
- Proven experience of at least 2 years as a DevOps engineer
- Success with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, deep knowledge of Jenkins and its best practices
- At least 2+ years of Linux developer/administrator (Centos/RedHat)
- Scripting and other interpreted languages (Python, JS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Gitlab server experience
- Experience with Java and Maven is a must
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Knowledge of SVN
- Experience with cloud services – AWS
What will make you successful?
- Team Player
- Handling with workload and high tense tasks
- Exceptionally strong analytical mind
- Passionate about finding and providing a solution to development cycle, and exceeding expectations
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious, and extremely process-oriented and organized, with meticulous attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Willingness to work hard with different teams and meet targets