We are seeking an inspirational, experienced EMEA Channel SE with a strong track record in selling, supporting and evangelising enterprise cyber security solutions to distributors and partners across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, who will have a significant impact on our pipeline and revenue growth and join us on our exciting journey.
The primary responsibility is to drive the Skybox Security enterprise management solutions and value propositions through our distributors and partners across EMEA. This role involves working hand-in-hand with an experienced, equally focused EMEA Channel Sales Director, as well as a strong surrounding eco-system including marketing, product management, R&D and support.
The candidate will already have strong domain experience in the enterprise security space, coupled with a strong enterprise pre-sales methodology and strong reputation and network within the market. This person should be creative, easily adapt to change, be a self-starter and have the ability and experience to make decisions that will enhance Skybox’s revenue and reputation in the market.
- Sales activities: Assist the channel team and partners with preparations for customer and prospect meetings, industry events, presentations, training and competitive positioning.
- Technical activities: Provide technical account and project management, be the go-to trusted technical advisor for partners, create new technical propositions, deliver training and enablement programs, conduct hands-on product demonstrations, POC’s and technical discussions with distributors, channel partners, and their customers.
- Support the EMEA Channel Director in executing the channel strategy to drive significant additional revenue and pipeline across EMEA
- Support and foster relationships between high-touch sales and channel partners
- Represent Skybox as a key technical spokesperson and figurehead within the EMEA partner community. Evangelise to the market and partners with regular speaking at events and CISO based activities around thought leadership.
- Develop and evolve solution propositions that fit the needs of both our partners and the G5000 organisations we target.
- Help develop the Skybox partner eco-system within EMEA with key decision makers, influencers and partners.
- Support the EMEA Channel Director in order to meet and exceed targets.
- 8+ years’ experience with security systems and security products
- 5+ years’ experience in customer/partner-facing activities, including technical pre-sales engineer activities
- Must have experience in Enterprise Security Management / Network Security Management / Cyber Security.
- Experience in firewall & network security
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with network devices such as firewalls, routers and load balancers
- Experience in vulnerability / patch management processes and solutions
- Proven experience working in the channel, understanding of the channel business model and partner challenges.
- Proven track record and demonstrated career stability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives. Strong innate personal driver towards success.
- Must have a strong network of customers, partners and business associates with a proven personal reputation in their local/EMEA market.
- Large and small company background.
- Must have good 2-tier channel know-how and knowledge for the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in working in a fast growth business in a similar phase of growth to Skybox Security.
- Must know how to work effectively with clients at C-level and at senior levels within partners.
- Good knowledge of CRM systems – Salesforce.com preferred.
- Ability to develop compelling presentations / enterprise business propositions and proven experience of speaking at CISO level industry events.
- Entrepreneurial and creative business approach.
- Strong but balanced personality with high integrity, ability to self analyse and self-motivate and an engaging and fun person to be around.
- No job hoppers. People with 3 jobs in the last 5 years will not be considered.
Other Beneficial Experience:
- Experience in risk assessment, risk management and risk consulting
- Experience in security incident & event management
- Experience in security operation centre & threat response
- Knowledge of information security standards (ISO 17799, COBIT, PCI, etc.)